Ryoko Hirosue, a Japanese actress and singer
|Pronunciation||Japanese pronunciation: [ɾʲoːko]|
|Meaning||Different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
Ryōko or Ryouko is a Japanese female given name. The meanings of Ryoko vary depending on which Kanji is used to write the name.
- 涼子 – "refreshing, child"
- 亮子 – "helpful, child"
- 良子 – "good, child"
- 諒子 – "understanding, child"
- 遼子 – "distant, child"
- Ryōko Akamatsu (born 1929), Japanese politician
- Ryoko Azuma, (東 良子, born 1973) Japanese military officer
- Ryōko Chiba, professional shogi player
- Ryōko Hirosue (広末 涼子, born 1980), Japanese singer and actress
- Ryōko Kihara (樹原涼子), Japanese composer, pianist, music educator
- Ryoko Kobayashi (小林涼子, born 1989), Japanese actress
- Ryōko Kuninaka (国仲 涼子, born 1979), Japanese actress and singer
- Ryōko Nagata (永田 亮子, born 1975), Japanese voice actress
- Ryoko Nakano (中野 良子, born 1950), Japanese actress
- Ryōko Ono (小野 涼子, born 1977), Japanese voice actress
- Ryoko Onozawa (小野沢 良子, born 1951), Japanese speed skater
- Ryōko Shinohara (篠原 涼子, born 1973), Japanese singer and actress
- Ryōko Shintani (新谷良子, born 1981), Japanese singer and voice actress
- Ryōko Shiraishi (白石 涼子, born 1982), Japanese voice actress
- Ryoko Takahashi (高橋 涼子, born 1973), Japanese biathlete
- Ryoko Tani (谷 亮子, (née Tamura, 田村), born 1975), Japanese former judoka and current politician
- Ryoko Urakami (浦上 涼子, born 1947), Japanese swimmer
- Ryoko Watanabe (渡辺 良子, born 1961), Japanese pink film actress, adult video performer, and gravure idol who was popular in the 1980s
- Ryoko Yamagishi (山岸 凉子, born 1947), Japanese female manga artist
- Ryoko Yonekura (米倉涼子, born 1975), Japanese actress and fashion model